Thursday, January 19, 2017

Yes, YOU are Important!

My first project with the gorgeous new Focus On You Collection from Wild Whisper Designs was a bit of an eye opener. If I could have used all the sayings on one page from this incredible collection I would have. They are so true and a good reminder, as Wild Whisper Designs says..."Love Yo' Self" 
I knew this scrapbook page was going to include one of my best friends, since we struggle with a lot of the same things! LOL And the first card that caught my eye was the one that says "Don't believe everything you think" and that was the basis for my page and for including Linda Lou. We seem to be in the self doubt and not believing in ourselves stuff at the same time...or is it all the time haha Either way this collection and the amazing quotes really hit it home. Maybe this is the start of a really good year!


To see more details and the products I used, head on over to Wild Whisper Designs!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Cathy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is truly appreciated! ~hugs~