Friday, January 6, 2017

After Christmas

Well it is after Christmas and New Year's and my trees are all undecorated and put away for another year, well not a whole year, just till December 1!! :) But I wanted to share the rest of my Christmas gifts that I made, but wanted to wait until I delivered the last one. 
For the clipboard ones I used my favorite stamp of the season and painted my clipboards with Distress Paint and used my new Holiday Greens Thinlits for embellishing.


One done in green, one done in red and the blue one done with snowflakes.

Some close ups of all the different clipboards (which i got on clearance a few months ago at Michaels and they ended up being the perfect fit for what I wanted to do)


After I painted this one, I cut out some strips from the TH Stash paper, edged them with vintage photo and glued them on.


Shades of blue and silver and shimmery paste for the the snowflake board and and Emerald Creek snowflake charm.


For the green version I layered the stamped image on beautiful plaid paper from the Wild Whisper Designs Holiday Style Collection

For my lovely creative cousins, I made them ornaments for the tree. Oldest is a fan of purple (she's my favorite), middle one is a fan of Supernatural (she's my favorite) and the youngest is a crazy talented knitter and loves crafting (she's my favorite) LOL



6 panels, 6 different shades of purple flowers, some edged in distress ink then embossed with Irridescent embossing powder from Emerald Creek.


Supernatural ornament made with pictures that I took the day I watched them film, and had to add a little skull ornament from Emerald Creek cuz it is a creepy show!


Wrapped a styrofoam ball with yearn and made the little knitting needles with toothpicks and some beads I had in my stash.

Thank you all for stopping by and having a look at my Christmas gifts!! Now to start planning what to do for next year!! LOL although I do have one i didn't finish in time for 2 Christmases ago, maybe I should get that one done for this year!

Have a great day everyone!!
Cathy




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is truly appreciated! ~hugs~