Tuesday, January 17, 2017

We All Need Chipboard!

Good Morning everyone! I am excited to be Guest posting over at Southern Ridge Trading Company today!  I love these chipboard and wooden pieces! Karen, the designer/owner of SRTC is so creative with her designs. The detail that you get with these pieces is amazing!

I created a piece using some of favorite beach pieces. And there are so many more that are on my wish list, make sure you check out the store. I can guarantee that as you browse you will see pieces that right away you know what you want them on and what colour you might want them to be.

Here is my finished project with a combination of Southern Ridge Trading Company chipboard pieces and Emerald Creek embossing powders and new stones from the ec Quarry Line.


A little close up of the flip flops I made, we all need flip flops for the beach!

For more detail pictures of the chipboard pieces and description head on over to Southern Ridge Trading Company blog, and after you've done that, pop into the shop and browse through these amazing pieces. 
 

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

Cathy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is truly appreciated! ~hugs~