Monday, August 6, 2018

Vintage Sewing Storage

Ohh happy long weekend Monday for those of you in most parts of Canada!! I spent my morning helping to pick 5 ice cream buckets (4 litres each) of blackberries!! It was a stabby, scratchy process! But the blackberry jam my Dad makes, is worth it!! :)

Now onto my Vintage Sewing Canister! With some amazing pieces from Southern Ridge Trading Company, a fabulous die from Eileen Hull, Baked Texture Embossing powders from Seth Apter and Emerald Creek and Distress Inks and Paints from Tim Holtz....I have this wonderful little gem!






 
For more details, some great close up pics of those gorgeous scissors and a list of all the products/colours used, head on over to the SRTC blog today!  And while your visiting be sure to have a look at some of the incredible projects being created by the rest of my teammates!

Thanks for your support, it is always appreciated!

Cathy


2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is truly appreciated! ~hugs~