Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Exciting News!!

I am very honored and excited to be a member of the Creative Team for Ann Butler Designs!! Looking forward to sharing projects created with some really fantastic products! Stencils, stamps, ink and iridescent paint!! And be sure to check out the rest of the creative team as well, there are some incredibly talented ladies ready to show you their creations too!
So here is my first ever "unboxing" video!! I'm trying to be brave and try new things. My apologies that it's sideways, told you it was my first one, but you can still see all the fabulous products that the creative team will be working with!


Thanks for stopping by and having a look. Stay tuned to see what's coming soon as the creative team gets busy!
You can find follow along at 
Ann Butler Designs website and you can also find her on Facebook HERE 

Here is a pic of the whole team...see, I told you there was some talented ladies here!





Lisa Rojas - Creative Team Coordinator and co-publisher of  
Tammy Santana 




Have a great day everyone!!

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is truly appreciated! ~hugs~