Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Guest Blogger at My Grandma's Teacups

What an exciting project I get to share with you today! Tracy, from My Grandma's Teacups put out a call on Instagram looking for some guest bloggers. I'd seen some posts from her because of Southern Ridge Trading Company and loved how her booth was set up at a tradeshow, so I sent her a quick message and here we are!

Here is a quick pic of my Worn Cover Junk Journal I did for this spot. Worn Cover from TH and of course Distress Oxides, chipboard from Southern Ridge Trading Company, Embossing powders, charms and gemstones from Emerald Creek.





To see all the step outs and the details and close ups head on over to My Grandma's Teacups

Thanks so much for having me over Tracy and thanks everyone for stopping by and heading over to see the details!

Have a great day!

Cathy 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is truly appreciated! ~hugs~