Thursday, July 14, 2016

Blast From The Past

Yay!!! It's time for a Blast from the Past mixed up with an Anything Goes post!! I'm so excited to be posting since I haven't for a bit and because it's one of my favorite cards ever!! And it's okay to have Christmas in July right!?
Make sure you hop over to the Emerald Creek Dares Blog challenge and share with us! We love to see your creations and designs, it's always an inspiration!


My background was done with Distress Sprays and the snowflake image was stamped in Mermaid Lagoon and layered behind the Pine Cone Frame. I stamped and fussy cut the PC Frame and used some green glitter on the needles, some multicolored foil flake I had stashed away and to make the actual pine cones more wintery I used some Soft Fallen Snow embossing powder on them and some Burnt Copper Leaves ep.



I also used the Soft Fallen Snow ep on the tiny pine cones, the victorian snowflake charms and also on the Prima flowers I used.






This was also a card that Sizzix shared on Instragram and totally made my year!! Yes I got a bit fan girly when I saw it and right away messaged my Emerald Creek leader and was crazy excited. It was a very exciting time and this card is extra special to me, which is why I still have it haha.



Emerald Creek Products Used:



Share with us over at the Emerald Creek Dares Challenge and you could win a GC to get your own supply of EC supplies.

http://blog.emeraldcreek.org/2016/07/blast-from-past-anything-goes.html

 Please make sure you go and check out the other Design Team Members Blasts from the Past!!





Thanks for stopping by and have a creative day!!

Cathy



1 comment:

  1. Fantastic card Cathy! Love that you decided to use a Christmas project for July!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is truly appreciated! ~hugs~