Friday, November 11, 2011

What an Autumn, and heading into winter


So I have mostly settled into my new place. Well all my scrapbooking and cardmaking stuff is unpacked...that counts doesn't it? lol
I have started a new job and love it an the people I work with are awesome, we work hard and we laugh everyday.
I am applying for a DT call for Use It Tuesday, first time ever applying for a DT but keeping my fingers crossed.
September was busy, got to see my KU assertive pursuant friend Karen up in Red Deer and we got to see Keith in Calgary....again best show ever. This man gives it his all everytime.
My other KU loving friend Steph got to meet and chat with our boyfriend Keith, and Karen was there too. Of all the people I know, I am soo happy that Steph got to see him up close again. She is tirelessly devoted to making sure The Joyful Heart Foundation makes it into Canada! She is one of the people that is going to be the change we all need to see in the world, it's an honor to know her and thank you KU for bringing us together.
I have been going to my crop nights at Michaels with some of my friends, taking some great classes, finished the paper bag book class and coming up in a few weeks I have the Tim Holtz inspired tags. And have done a cardmaking night with Stampin Up and have another one of those coming up at the end of this month too.
I am excited that so many of my nights out involve friends and crafting and music too :)
And since today is Remembrance Day.....thank you to all of those have served, are still serving and will continue to serve. My friend Chad Horn made the ultimate sacrifice when he served and was killed just days before we was being sent home but as the tattoo on his back said "For those I love, I will sacrifice" Remembering you today and always Chadwina <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is truly appreciated! ~hugs~