Sunday, November 13, 2011

A Quiet Weekend

I got to spend all day and most of the evening scrapbooking and visiting with my co worker Tanya at her place.  It was great to work on things with someone else and have a really great visit and get to know even better someone I spend almost 40 hours a week with. I definitely lucked out when I applied for and got his job at Cheque Print. I love my job and the people I work with are awesome.
I got the first page done of my second "Timber" scrapbook for another member of his family and I got a couple of my tags done in my Halloween paper bag book, and a number of cut outs done on my friend's Cricut that I need for my scrapbook.
And now a quiet Sunday, laundry, dishes, take out the recycling the normal everyday stuff. Sometimes it's nice to have a quiet weekend before a busy week.
Coming up this week I have a Tim Holtz inspired framed art class, a crop day with some friends and maybe even a trip out to the Spruce Meadows Christmas market. And the weekend after a Stampin Up party to attend and spend at :)
And I think i'm putting up my Christmas tree early this year and decorating because I don't work at Michaels this year so i'm not sick of Christmas already...lol
Hope you all are having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is truly appreciated! ~hugs~