Thursday, May 4, 2017

May is for Moms

So excited for the new release from Wild Whisper Designs!! This is one is everything you need to celebrate all the awesome Moms and Dads out there! This collection is called "World's Best" and it is wonderful! 
Since this is my 4th Mother's Day without my Mom, I haven't made anything for this day in a long time. I always find this one the hardest of all the important "days" because this was always the newest project in Mom's favorite colours for her gift.
But this year I decided I just needed to make something and as soon as I saw this collection I teared up a bit but then had and idea for a Mother's Day card. So I just went with it :) And this is the card and tealight I created. 





For all the details head on over to the Wild Whisper Blog today!!

I love that I can mix my love of Tim Holtz dies and ink with Emerald Creek embossing powder and gemstones and a new David Tutera die to spotlight the new Wild Whisper World's Best Collection!! Stay tuned for a Father's Day project coming up too!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is truly appreciated! ~hugs~