Monday, March 16, 2015

Two In One Day

Crazy.....I'm still up!! I really should be sleeping at almost 5am, but you know how it goes when you start one thing and just want to finish it, but then you find something else, then you remember that other thing you wanted to research etc etc etc!! I am on information overload!

Trying to find a free watermark program so that I can put up more of my photos and not have them taken and used by others, there's alot out there. Then trying to tie all my online life together, again so much to learn and remember. But in the end will be so worth it I think.

I'm actually really looking forward to making my blog more than just my ramblings, but also sharing of more things that interest me or meals/dishes that I make or have tried from others, of course all my art related things, my photography and maybe some custom orders for cards or scrapbooks or canvasses. And maybe one day the place to share my projects for a design team I get chosen for, but that is probably very far in the future, but I'm going to start trying!

Have a wonderful Monday everyone!

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is truly appreciated! ~hugs~