Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Forever & Always Wedding Favors

Wild Whisper has yet another amazing collection! Forever & Always is so versatile and so pretty. I love that it has lots of colour and beautiful neutrals too.

For this week's project I made a wedding favor for the guests to take home. I used the 12X12 paper pack and a number of the great stamps from this collection.




I used an old box I had from a swap from years ago (made me feel a little less hoarder like because I used it lol) to create this little favor box. For more details and pics head on over to the Wild Whisper Blog to check it out. While you are there make sure to have a look around at the incredible projects my team mates are creating! 

Happy Wednesday everyone! Thank you for checking in and have a really great week!

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is truly appreciated! ~hugs~