Monday, September 7, 2015

Exciting News to Share....

I have some very exciting news to share......I have been chosen to be a part of the first design team for an amazing Canadian company, Emerald Creek Craft Supplies!! Please join myself and these talented group of ladies, Karon, Julia, Diana, and one of my personal idols, Nicole as we spotlight and support Emerald Creek's owner, Kim!!

Click HERE to head straight over to see the amazing designs and accessories.  
Emerald Creek has been sharing sneak peeks of the amazing charms that are available to order! I've got some on their way to me as I type, but let's be honest.....I want them all!! :)

Prize Cameo Charm
Aren't these adorable?! So many things to do with them and you can add them on anything. Stain them, add some bling, add a picture, ribbon.....the possibilities are endless!! I hope you join all of us on this creative journey and help celebrate and support a wonderful Canadian company!

Also I've played with my Color Bursts by Ken Oliver this week too! I'm a little heavy handed with them, still learning but they are such luscious colors!! I need to practice and play more with them. 
But they are going to make an interesting background for my first project for Emerald Creek.



Thanks for stopping by and hope you all have a great long weekend.

Cathy
 

4 comments:

  1. Hello there teamie :-) I have been looking out for the Brusho powders which is something similar. Were you able to get these Color Bursts here in Canada? Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karon! I got my Color Bursts at my LSS, Clipper Street here in langley, BC. They are just so awesome and they also do mail order if someone needs it :) You can just search them on Facebook and they post all their sales and shipment arrivals there.

      Delete
    2. Thanks I am hoping to order some today :-)

      Delete
  2. Hi Cathy, so happy for you!! Big congrats! Looking forward to see you inspirations over at Emerald Creek!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is truly appreciated! ~hugs~