Thursday, February 21, 2019

Creative Reminders

Today I'm sharing my! It started with a challenge from Rita Barakat on New Year's Eve and then I kind of wanted more.
I'm sure I'm not the only that struggles with being/staying positive somedays. I have great days, but some days are hard. So what started as a challenge, turned into little embossed/foiled/stenciled/papered labeled wooden tags that now hang in my kitchen, where I can see them everyday!
There are no step outs on these little lovelies, just the finished projects and some close ups of the gorgeous texture. And I used some of my favorite companies to create these.


The little hanging tag family

It all started with this embossing challenge in the Rise and Shine with Rita Barakat facebook group. 

Chipboard pieces for the background are from Southern Ridge Trading Company and all the embossing powders are from RB Magical Mysteries line from Emerald Creek

Look at this lovely texture!

I love the simplicity of this tag

Added a touch of RM Mixed Media Medium, some Ranger Foil and a TH Quote Chip


Painted with Finnabair paints, Ranger texture paste through Rebekah Meier's stencil from TCW.

It was an embossing night for sure and I pulled out some of my faves from the Seth Apter Baked Texture line from Emerald Creek.
 

Yumm!! Patina Oxide and Chunky Rust!

Background paper from Canvas Corp, Vintage Beeswax Baked Texture EP, AI dyed roses from TH, TH Quote Chips, TH baubles dyed with AI, Southern Ridge Trading Company Chipboard, Patina Oxide EP

Little close up of my resin roses and baubles, dyed with alcohol ink.

Yes, I am addicted to Patina Oxide embossing powder!

And to be able to hang them all, I used some wire from my stash and Eileen Hull's Twist and Style Tool.



Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day!

Cathy

6 comments:

  1. Hey girl!!! Thanks for the visit, and so get this post...it's great to have those reminders to pep you up. LOVE these, and the embossing is fab. Hope you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great! I'll have to try the craft punches! Thanks for sharing this tutorial!
    Shilpi Creation

    ReplyDelete
  3. ive begun to visit this site a few times now and i have to tell you that i find it quite great actually. itll be nice to read more in the future! :p
    leopoldo motorcade biker techy viteu birdey tupou landreth tisha
    pm 0.1 filter
    hydrogen water machine amazon
    ionic air purifier reviews consumer reports

    ReplyDelete
  4. u know, should you had one of all those tweet meme buttons it would make it a heck of a whole lot less complicated for us to share your posts on social web sites.
    As a Newbie, I am permanently exploring online for articles that can be of assistance to me. Thank you
    Ze Driving tests cancellations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is truly appreciated! ~hugs~