Thursday, November 16, 2017

A Star Book for the Holidays

Seriously...we are past the middle of November already!! Good grief I really need to work my butt of over the next little while!! I have gifts to make, a craft fair next weekend and I'll need to get my trees up soon!! Yes, you read correctly the trees is pural! LOL
But first I'm going to share with you my most recent project featuring Wild Whisper's new Home for the Holidays collection! I love the larger size that I saw made on Graphic 45 live on Facebook, so had to try it for myself! For al the details head over to the Wild Whisper blog! And while you're there please make sure you check out the amazing projects from the rest of the Design Team, you can't help but be inspired by these ladies!


Here's some quick links for you if you already know you want this collection, and you do!! :)

Home for the Holidays Card Pack (sold out right now, but check it out because you will want it!)

Thanks for stopping by and all your continued support! Have a great weekend everyone!

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is truly appreciated! ~hugs~