Tuesday, October 17, 2017

It's Christmas Card Time

Working on Christmas cards!! I know, everyone else is doing Halloween and fall right now, but I'm not a Halloween girl (don't hurt me!!) So I am working on Christmas for my craft fair I have coming up in November. This year there is going to be a lot of purple Christmas! Thanks to the gorgeous Kaisercraft line and my new embossing powder from Emerald Creek! And my Christmas dies from Tim Holtz!
And woodland scenes with deer that smell like coffee!! YES!! I said coffee!! Keep your eyes on Emerald Creek for a new embossing powder called Just Java it's gorgeous and smells like coffee ~sigh~ Perfection in a jar! :)

I've got three Christmas cards and one "coffee" card well because it just had to be made. Apparently though....starting a conversation with "hey...smell my card" is weird!! LOL Well the look on my Uncle's face made me think it wasn't a great conversation starter!

TH die for the cup, TH stencil Distress Oxides and Emerald Creek Just Java Embossing Powder!
New deer stamps from the TH special release, embossed in Just Java and my birch die that I forgot to use last year! I wasn't sure how to colour it but Zoe Hillman has a great tutorial on her blog and lists the colours she used for the birch trees, it's the Winter Woodland post.

Love this diamond stamp from the TH special release, especially done in this gorgeous purple embossing powder from Emerald Creek. And I used the little garland from one of the new Christmas thinlits sets.

And yes more purple Christmas! The paper and cut outs from Kaisercraft are perfect for quick and pretty cards and the purple snowflake background is from Emerald Creek.

Look at this glorious purple!!

Love the beautiful frosty metallic finish! I want to use this on everything! So glad I picked up the Kaisercraft Christmas Jewel Collection.

And more Just Java on a maple leaf, going to be the must have of the new year!

Thanks for stopping by and hope you are all having a great week!!

Cathy
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is truly appreciated! ~hugs~