Thursday, October 5, 2017

Scrap Shotz October Kit Projects

I was so excited to open the monthly kit from Scrap Shotz!! Beautiful is an amazing line from Simple Stories and it's wonderful! Love the gold highlights, the polka dots, the the florals, it's all great! And of course there are always the 12X12 sheets that you can cut down to the smaller size cards. I did two projects this week, one based on the sketch from PageMaps and one is a storage container for my craft table.


My layout based on the sketch from PageMaps featuring the Scrap Shotz Monthly Kit and my lovely daughter :)


And here is my newly prettied up storage container for my craft table! I like that it's also a bit taller than some I've had and I can put my rulers in it too!

For more detail pics head on over to the Scrap Shotz blog today! Thanks for stopping by and have a great long weekend!

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is truly appreciated! ~hugs~