Friday, June 9, 2017

Travel and Discover Dear Graduate

This month over at Mixed Media Mojo Monthly Challenge the theme is Graduation with a Travel twist!! Make sure you join our brand new Facebook Group and share your project with us! The new group is Mixed Media Mojo Challenges, just click on join and someone will approve you, invite your friends as well. Let's get creating and sharing!

Here is my project for the month! Ohh how I love these TH Paper Dolls!






Here are a few step outs of how I created this little 5X7 canvas board :)

After I gesso'd the board I used my TH Distress Crayons and just rubbed them in and blended them with my fingers.

I also used colours from the background to add a touch of colour to the TH ruler piece and then I added a small quote sticker.


And to add a bit of my travel twist I used my TH stencils and a baby wipe to lift the colour for the words and arrows. I really need to use my Distress Crayons more often, I really liked how they turned out.

And a few close ups of the finished project.

A final report card for graduation and the dreaded Periodic Table of Elements (I was never very good at the sciences)

This ruler is much nicer than the ones I used in school :)

And part of the travel twist, little postcards to friends while this little guy is out adventuring.

I love the Crazing Medium!! Adds just that little extra touch of texture.

Don't forget to come and join the fun and join our new Facebook group! Can't wait to see what you all create with June's theme of Graduation with a Travel twist! :) See you in Mixed Media Mojo Challenges! 

Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is truly appreciated! ~hugs~