Saturday, December 31, 2016

Tag #12 - Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2016

Thank goodness there are 31 days in December!! I made it!! all 12 tags of 2016 and one was even a winner!! That was definitely one of the highlights of my creative year! I still went with a Christmas one because I already knew what charms I wanted to use :) Amazing work everyone that participated in the Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2016, it has been so inspiring to see all the different takes on each tag and to see how inventive everyone is when they don't have the exact supplies!





I was quite excited that I had the burlap to use. I really love it! I did not have the shadow press supplies so I just used one of my dies and embossed a piece underneath with Oil Rubbed Bronze from Emerald Creek.

Look at the texture in that embossing powder!! Emerald Creek has some of the most incredible custom mixed embossing powders!



Enjoyed the journey with Tim and all of you for this year. I think I may just have to do it again if Tim does 2017, plus I have developed a small addiction to tags!! LOL

Hope you all have a safe and happy New Years Eve!! Cheers to 2017 being full of inspiration, new friends and don't forget to support your creative friends near and far.

Thank you for stopping by!
Cathy


 

2 comments:

  1. Cathy, this is a stunning version of Tim's Dec. tag! I'm squealing over seeing those Emerald Creek charms on there-perfect fit with those tiles! And your inventive substitute for the shadow press has totally bowled me over! I think this is another winner! sending hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is truly appreciated! ~hugs~