Thursday, December 29, 2016

Emerald Creek - A Year In Review

Wow!! What an incredible and creative year with Emerald Creek! It has been such an inspirational year with seeing all the Design Team creations and seeing all of the beautiful creations that all of your have shared with the challenges every month. I love seeing how people use the same product in so many different ways. And lets be honest here...when you have products as excellent as Kim, owner/head creative of Emerald Creek, has it's very easy to create beautiful projects!
If you want to see all the separate links for my Year In Review you can find them all at the Emerald Creek Dares blog.
Here on my blog here is a collage of my projects for the year! 





Thank you for all of the support and comments and inspiration in 2016!! Here's to more sharing, support and creating in 2017!

Have a great day everyone!
Cathy

1 comment:

  1. Cathy, I'm catching up with all the year in review posts now they are all posted, so I wanted to stop by and say I've left you some love on the ECD post you were featured in. I have really enjoyed being on this team with you these last few month! Wishes for all the best in 2017!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is truly appreciated! ~hugs~