Monday, September 21, 2015

The excitement is building........

We are just two more sleeps away from the first ever Design Team reveal for Emerald Creek Craft Supplies!! I think everyone is so excited for this first reveal...I know I am. It so many mixed emotions of excitement, nervousness, fear but I think the biggest one is pride in being part of an amazing team, creating with products that make squeal with excitement when you see them and supporting someone's dream!

So without further ado.......just kidding folks, only a couple of sneak peeks here tonight. For all the projects, check back on Wednesday when the reveal goes live! :)

For now I'm just going to share a couple of peeks of what I have been working on and with.

These brads are amazing!! So versatile and you can use Distress Paint to change the color if you want too!          
I am a bit of a charm/brad junkie and love how you can use them for so many different things. For my second project I used some charms that are so delicious!

The detail on this charm is amazing and the other side is open so you can add any number of things to fill it, glitter, a picture, more metal bits.  

That is all the sneak peaks for tonight but you will be so excited to see the finished projects are the many ideas you are going to have after seeing what Emerald Creek has to offer!

See you Wednesday morning!

Cathy


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is truly appreciated! ~hugs~