Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Another baby!!

It seems people all over are having babies right now!! My Dad needed one for a new baby boy that a family welcomed.
So I reached for my Arctic white cardstock from Emerald Creek and my Color Bursts from Ken Oliver!!
I did one background piece with blue and green and just spritzed it with water and let it blend all together. I stamped the baby image and then watercolored it in with my Color Bursts. I cut under the bottom of the script so I could show more of the background paper that I loved.

Sorry, a bit blurry but what a cool watercolor/tie dyey background

Look at all the shades you can get  with just a few colors, Ultramarine Blue, Pthalo Green and Lemon Yellow.
And the finished card layered on Lawn Fawndamentals in navy and added two little tickets from a Stampin' Up set, stamped in Broken china Distress Ink.
 Except the Lawn Fawn notecard, all my layers were done on Arctic White cardstock from Emerald Creek.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!

Cathy

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I have yet to try the Color Burst products but I have watched a lot of videos. They look amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is truly appreciated! ~hugs~