Thursday, February 16, 2012

Welcome to My New Blog

Happy Thursday everyone!! I have started my new blog to coincide with a new beginning for me. In less that 24 hours I will be starting my career as a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator! :)

It's a very exciting step for me. Over the years I have thought about it and it's never been the right time, but now in February of 2012 it is the right time.  And how can you go wrong working with tools that you love all the time.

As this is all just beginning in the next day or so, my blog will be lean reading for a little bit. But I will be doing my best to get updates going on here and I will be uploading some pictures of recent stamping and creating nights and the amazing items Allison, my mentor and friend, has been teaching for the last few months.

I am looking forward to all the things I will be learning and creating and sharing with as many people as I can so stay tuned and learn with me when you can.

Have a great day today.

Cathy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is truly appreciated! ~hugs~