Tuesday, April 17, 2018

April Sketchy Challenge with CSM and Scrap Shotz

The monthly kit from Scrap Shotz features Twilight from One Canoe Two. And the layout design is from the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine and their April Sketchy Challenge. Make sure you head on over to Scrap Shotz Blog to see the details of my layout and some close ups. Absolutely love the plaid designs in this collection!!


Yes, I scrapbooked my brochures and my wine!! I also have my footprints in the sand on different beaches to use for a layout too and some weird pics from the Potato Museum! I take a lot of pictures, of a lot of things and a good majority of weird things LOL Or things that don't interest others. I'm a big fan of all the lighthouses we saw out east, the tide rolling in, flowers, doors, windows, and also my family!!

Have a great week everyone!

Cathy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is truly appreciated! ~hugs~