Friday, December 1, 2017

It's Time To Decorate!

I'm usually much more organized and ready to get all my trees up by December 1st! But not this year, but hopefull  by the end of the weekend. I love Christmas decorating and lights and love to just sit and stare at my trees when they are lit. Plus I need a place to hang my new ornament I made!

Featuring Pretty Pink Posh, the Winter Wonderland set, I created a new ornament and a holiday card.
More details and close ups are over on the Scrap Shotz Blog today. And links for all the products are there too!


Love all the sizes of snowflakes and these little penguins!
New ornament side 1! Yes more snowflakes :)

Side two with the adorable igloo, done in Emerald Creek embossing powder in Fractured Ice and Soft Fallen Snow.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend everyone! 

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is truly appreciated! ~hugs~