Thursday, June 30, 2016

Tag #6 - Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2016

Whew!!! Just made it under the wire!! I really have to pay more attention to my days! I had my June Tag almost completely done, moved it to the side of table and then forgot I had almost finished! Glad I cleaned up my desk and had time to finish it up! Still loving the learning process for me :)


 I did not have all the products used so again, I made it work with what I had and I find that part is a creative process all on it's own, And what a great way to use my supplies that I may have been stashing away.





Even tried one of the only colours of alcohol ink I have to color my Emerald Creek button charm.



 

Thanks for stopping by and sharing this tag journey with me! Have a wonderful long weekend everyone!!

Cathy

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous, Cathy!! Your plaid background is fabulous!! What a perfect take on Tim's Tag!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is truly appreciated! ~hugs~