Wednesday, January 27, 2016

I have taken the plunge!!

Yes....I am going to attempt to do Tim Holtz's 12 Tags of 2016!! I have not done any of the years before, far too afraid to even attempt it. But I decided at the last minute, that even though I will not always have all the "proper" supplies, I'm going to work with what I have on hand. So without further ado...here is my version of January's Tag! 

January Tag, which I also used the Emerald Creek Dragonfly brad and the Believe band.

Now to share it on on the blog post for the tags. There are so many amazing tags to see make sure you go and check them out!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Cathy

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful world of Tim's Tags! I love your take on this months techniques....especially that dragonfly charm! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job! Glad you have joined the 12 tag family!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Cathy!! It will be fun to see what you come up with each month! xx Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love doing the tags!! I am so looking forward to your creations this year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is truly appreciated! ~hugs~