Sunday, September 21, 2014

Lifebook 2015 - Official Participant

I am still reeling from the excitement in my world!! On Friday I was messaged and told I had won a seat in Lifebook 2015!! A year long art workshop with an amazing line up of teachers, some I already follow and adore and some new to me that I am loving learning about.
I am excited/nervous/terrified/happy and so many other emotions!! I love the creativeness that I know I have, but this will be out of my comfort zone as I"m not an artist...I play with colors and mixed media and alot of cards and pages etc. My sister is the one who can draw and paint...so I may have to ask her for some tips! This is going to open a whole new world of expression and learning for me and I am so damn excited about it!!

Short post tonight, but also put up a new page all about Lifebook 2015 with links and that will be the page that I share some of my journey on when the workshop starts on January 1, 2015!!

Thanks and have a great beginning of the week!

C

1 comment:

  1. Very exciting news indeed Cathy!! Big congrats! Looking forward to see your pages of Lifebook 2015!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is truly appreciated! ~hugs~