Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Back to blogging

Wow!! I have been offline and away from my blog for far too long!! With having no internet at home and needing all the data I had to use on my phone for work (although it went way over and cost a small fortune) being active on my blog has been put aside.
But I am happy to say that I have internet again and so glad as I see so many online art classes and workshops coming up!
One of the best ones up and coming is LifeBook 2015!! The list of talented instructors for this amazing course is mind boggling! I follow a number of them and just love their work and the thoughts that they share with everyone and I think that anyone taking this course is going to get so much out of it!

http://effywild.com/2014/09/15/kermit-flail-life-book-2015-squeee/

This link will take you directly to the blog of one of the teachers and one of my personal faves! She is sharing a journey through life with all of us and I love that somedays she has the words to describe how I'm feeling when I don't have them myself. It's like I start reading her blog and a little light bulb goes on above my head! :) 

Let's get back to blogging and creating and sharing!

Talk soon,
Cathy




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is truly appreciated! ~hugs~