Tuesday, June 5, 2018

It's All About the Beach

I took a little bit of time to just play with some products that are not getting the attention they deserve!! LOL
I really love the square canvas boards for creating on! I think it might be my new favorite base.
I didn't do any step outs on this one, I just played and embossed and stenciled.



Covered the board with Graphic 45 paper from the Sun Kissed collection. Used Ranger Ink Embossing Fluid and the gorgeous under the sea stencil  from Rebekah Meier and TCW. Then I layered a card from the G45 card pack and fussy cut out the sand dollars and starfish from the Sun Kissed collection.

Love the Baked Texture Patina Oxide

Added a hint of glitter with the new two tone Glitter Kiss
I think I could create beach related projects all year around! 

Thanks for stopping by and I'm always thankful for your support.

Have a great day!

Cathy

5 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is truly appreciated! ~hugs~