Tuesday, January 30, 2018

An Inky Tag and Valentines

And just like that the first month of a new year comes to a close! I hope the start to your year was a good one, and now we head into February! So for a few of my projects up on the Scrap Shotz Blog I made some Valentines! And got wonderfully inky and messy making a tag!


Love the Modascrap Wood Effect paper that is the first layer on this tag and that Tim Holtz Scroll Die..a must have!





Three Valentine cards made with the Hello Sweetheart Collection from Carta Bella. I am such a paper junkie!! I want it all and I want more! :) Don't judge!! LOL

And the last project is a cute little pendant using the Carta Bella Collection for the inside of the pendant and Glossy Accents to fill it in. One day I will have resin but the GA work great.





For all the details and more up close pictures head on over to Scrap Shotz Snap Shotz and have a look.

Thanks so much for visiting and I hope you all have a great week and make time to be creative!

Cathy
 

1 comment:

  1. Love, love the tag-very cool. The pendant is great, would look fab on the side of a journal. Wonderful projects!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is truly appreciated! ~hugs~