Wednesday, February 15, 2017

More Hearts!

It's time for another project for Mixed Media Mojo Monthly Challenge!! All the details are up on the blog today! Please swing by and see some of the details on my project, especially the gorgeousness of the melty Charred Gold Embossing Powder heart!! 

Here is my 6X6 canvas I created for the theme "love" with the twist "wings"





I found the heart with wings stencil and thought it was a perfect center design (it pays to de clutter a storage closet sometimes!) and my Charred Gold ep, it's an addiction, I know. And more playing and practicing with my Twist and Style Tool designed by Eileen Hull.

Thanks for having a look and please hop over to see some of the detail pictures at Mixed Media Mojo!


Have a great day everyone and hope you all get some time to be crafty!

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is truly appreciated! ~hugs~