Sunday, November 7, 2010

Quick Post of Some Amazing Songs

I met this amazing lady a couple of years ago when a dear friend of hers did a concert here in Calgary.  The quality isn't the best as she has just found these copies of older recordings, that she thought had been lost.  But the songs are so amazing and truly a wonderful performer.

https://public.me.com/sandmacx

Off to bed so I can be ready to get all the stock out at work tomorrow.  After my lay off in May from my office job, I found a new job back in retail.  But since I love arts and crafts the place I work is awesome, Michaels! And it's Christmas already in our store and I actually love it!! Got to fill up the baking grids today and the gingerbread house stuff, and sooo many Christmas ornaments and flowers.

Have a great Monday everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is truly appreciated! ~hugs~